Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hair Transplant Free Consultation


Like many victims of the worst dilemma of the hair fall, I also had to face the time period when my hair started falling with an abnormal rate. These were the moments when for the first time I felt the inferiority complex and that very time was really miserable for me. I tried to get to various surgeons, took some medicines, applied different formulas but all were in vain. One day, while I was surfing tips to stop the hair fall on the internet; I sighted the blogs from different people talking about the role of ILHT in hair transplantation. I was bit surprised at the satisfaction level of the people they their blogs showed.
On that same day, I got to know that ILHT, Hair transplant in Pakistan surgery centers provides the free consultation services to the people that want to live confident with their own natural hair. I got the address and next morning went straight to the ILHT clinic. Surprisingly, I met with the surgeons that were good at communication and they really gave me a new life with the suggestions they gave me. They told me about the ability of our own natural hair to grow once again, once the hair transplant surgery is done. On that day I settled a time for hair transplant surgery from them as it was impossible to have my hair transplanted on that same day due to their reserved time. But as per commitment, I came back on the day when I was called for the surgery. I still remember the experience that I had during painless indeed pleasant surgery. Since that day, I have been living with pride as I have nothing to hide rather I take on different hairstyles whenever I want to have one.    


4 comments:

  1. Thank you posting the information on Hair Transplant Surgery and Hair Transplant London . It's an awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NHT lists hair surgeons & clinics across Delhi, India at one place. You can book your FREE consultation with the doctor of your choice. NHT lets you compare from among several clinics and their pricing for hair transplant in Delhi.


    Hair transplant in Delhi
    Hair transplant Cost in Delhi

    ReplyDelete